- Is WP Lightbox Ultimate compatible with the latest version of WordPress?
Yes, all of our plugins are kept up to date to work with the latest version of WordPress. We use our plugins on our own site, so it is in our best interest to keep the plugins up to date.
- Are there any ongoing fees for WP Lightbox Ultimate?
No, the WP Lightbox Ultimate plugin is a one time purchase software.
- Why buy a premium WordPress plugin?
See the why buy a premium WordPress plugin page.
- What themes work with your plugins?
You can use any properly coded theme with our plugins. See this article for more information on what a properly coded theme is. Many of our customers use the following themes with our WordPress plugins.
- WordPress Default Themes
- Themes from WordPress.org Theme Repository
- Child Themes
- Do I need to buy the product right now?
No, there is no rush or limited sale for this product. However, over time as we add more features to the product the price is increased to match the development effort. Existing customers get free future updates. The only reason for you to buy right now would be to lock in the current price.
- Can I have lightbox effect on my WordPress Image Gallery?
Yes. Check this link for more information.
- Can I disable “Show suggested videos when the Youtube video finishes”?
Yes. We have a YouTube video embeding shortcode that allows you to do it as well as use some advanced options.
- Can I open private vimeo video in lightbox using this plugin?
No this can not be done.
- Can Lightbox Ultimate play MP4 videos hosted on Amazon S3?
Yes. You can embed both public and private videos in lightbox.
- Can I stream videos via Amazon Cloudfront?
Yes. Your videos need to be hosted on Amazon S3 to use this service. However, actual streaming (seek functionality) only works on public Amazon S3 videos.
- Will my videos re-size automatically when viewing from a mobile/tablet device like iPhone or iPad?
Yes. We have shortcodes that allow you to embed responsive content.