Fresh Installation (via WordPress Plugin Uploader)
- On your Dashboard go to “Add New” under “Plugins” menu.
- Click “Upload”.
- Click “Browse”.
- Select the “wp-lightbox-ultimate.zip” file and hit “Install Now”.
- Once the Installation is completed, click “Activate Plugin” .
Upgrade Method 1 (From Dashboard)
Please follow the instructions below when upgrading the Lightbox Ultimate plugin from an older version to a newer version:
- Click on “Plugins” on your site dashboard.
- Look for the WP Lightbox Ultimate plugin among the list of all other plugins and click “Deactivate“.
- Once the plugin has been deactivated click “Delete“. Confirm and delete the plugin. Don’t worry none of your settings will get lost.
- Now Upload and Install the newest version of WP Lightbox Ultimate plugin following the previous “Fresh Installation” instructions.
Upgrade Method 2(via FTP)
- Deactivate the older version of the “WP Lightbox Ultimate” plugin from the Plugins menu.
- Unzip and upload the new version to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- The plugin will retain all the previously saved settings (nothing will get lost during the upgrade).