If you have a video uploaded to your Google Drive account and wish to open it in lightbox this documentation will help you get started.
Please note that the instructions are written based on our Inline HTML Popup method. So if you are not familiar with it you should read the guideline before you proceed (It’s under Inline HTML Display in Overlay section).
1) Login to your Google Drive account
2) Select the video you want to pop up in lightbox and click Get Shareable link (Please upload a video if you haven’t done so yet)
3) This will enable link sharing for this video as well as copy the video URL into your clipboard. Paste the URL into the address bar of your browser to view it.
4) Click on the menu next to the download option and select Embed item.
5) Copy the video embed code and paste it in a text file for later use.
6) Now login to your WordPress admin dashboard and open the post/page where you want to embed this video.
7) Switch to Text editor and paste the video embed code inside your custom inline div.
8) When you click the text/image link on the front end your video will open in lightbox.